Re: D4D

Adam Rong

My solution is a dual output (12 and 5V) Li-Ion battery pack similar size of D4D. Let me know if you guys are interested as it needs special shipping. The freight is higher.
image1.jpeg

在 2019年9月4日,上午5:38,tem494@... 写道:

I just picked up a 12 volt lithium ion battery pack from Amazon it is rated at 12 volt 11000 mAh. The size is just a little bit bigger then the D4D.
The battery comes with charger connecting cables. Output is 12 9 and USB ports. Cost for this capacity was 64.95 they also have various sizes. The unit is sold by Talent Cell.

Tom
K0amd

On Sep 3, 2019, at 4:21 PM, Charles Jessee <cbjesseeNH@...> wrote:

What’s a good battery system to run a RasPi4B and CRKits D4D?

Bret/N4SRN