From: py1ahd <py1ahd@...>
To: crkits@groups.io
Date: 2019/9/2, Mon 09:29
Subject: Re: [crkits] Just back from Japan Ham Fair

Hello Adam,
Japan Ham Fair is a unique experience.
Tokyo Ham Show 2015 was a land mark om my Ham Life.
1) "PY1AHD Coke Loop" exhibited at MLA 48 Hams Group.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gaJlrN3cElo
2) The AlexLoop in demonstration for the first time on JACOM booth
3) The AlexLoop in exhibition beside the YAESU FT817 on YAESU booth.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=khzM-9Xt0MI
I follow with great interest your excelent work Adam.
73 to all
PY1AHD ALEX
Alexandre Grimberg

Em 01/09/2019 19:44, Adam Rong escreveu:
Folks,

The first time to join Japan Ham Fair. Really enjoyed it. I hope you can share my fun by reading these two posts.
https://mp.weixin.qq.com/s/jKD-XuBDnhEvp2saCvbUHA
https://mp.weixin.qq.com/s/5QRu50Ovw4QgJAZyEJB0cQ