Re: D4D mods

Bryan Brauer

I just received my d4d kit this week, and wish to incorporate all recommended mods.  Will there be a file that lists all mods, or an update to the instructions that includes all?

Bryan B. Brauer, PE
Consulting Engineer

On Sun, Aug 4, 2019 at 8:21 AM Adam Rong <rongxh@...> wrote:
Steve,

Thanks for reminding. We studied the spec while we apply the 4.3V power supply. The main impact parameters are:
Conversion gain, Noise figure, and IP3i

I believe the major impact is IP3i which will cause worse BCI.

With your modificaiton, I think it is okay not to add BH4DCL diode mod to avoid the impact to the receiver performance. The carrier leakage is now about 10 dB under USB and LSB signals even I applied 10 dB attenuation to the audio input.