Re: Preliminary Specifications of 6-60m 100W Coil Dipole Antenna

Charlie Vest

I bought this antenna when Adam first announced that it was available . Since I have to depend on my grandson to do my antenna work for me , due to my physical limitations and he was able to easily figure it out and get it in place temporarily , it still isn't where it will end up . It covers just the right bands that I was in need of another antenna for.

I must say the service was very fast and it is a quality product from start to finish !! It is 100 % complete down to a nice bag to carry it in if you plan on using it portable.

VERY well built and I am looking forward to getting it up to its higher permanent location .

Charlie , W5COV

On July 25, 2019 at 10:11 AM Adam Rong <rongxh@...> wrote:

Robert,

You can order now from the drop down menu of D4D order and choose 6-60m Coil Dipole Antenna.

On Thu, Jul 25, 2019 at 10:09 PM Robert KF6FOD < rgp415@...> wrote:
Where and when can I order this antenna ?