Re: Raspberry pi setup for d4d

Juha Lindfors

Checked. Fast, both wideband decoding and narrow filter. Decoder sensitivity seems to be minimum.

Juha, Oh8cw

to 25. heinäkuuta 2019 klo 11.11 Juha Lindfors via Groups.Io <lindfors.juha=gmail.com@groups.io> kirjoitti:

This happens on 20 when the band is very crowded and calling cq. Replying to others is ok.

Juha, Oh8cw

to 25. heinäkuuta 2019 klo 11.04 Adam Rong <rongxh@...> kirjoitti:
Change decode from deep to normal and try again.

在 2019年7月25日,下午3:43,Juha Lindfors <lindfors.juha@...> 写道:

It runs Ft8, but if there are a lot of stations - a lot to decode then it has no time to get an answer before the next cycle begins. Otherwise it runs ok.

Juha, oh8cw

to 25. heinäkuuta 2019 klo 9.46 Clint Sharp <cjaysharp@...> kirjoitti:
News to me Trent, I've run it successfully on a Pi3 and there are plenty of YouTube videos showing others doing the same.

On Thu, 25 Jul 2019, 00:38 Trent Trent, <vk7hrs@...> wrote:
Even a rpi 3 cant do FT8

On Thu, 25 Jul 2019 at 09:25, Ron Stone <rsstone2@...> wrote:
Simon,

Have you run WSJT-X on a Pi Zero before?  I understand it may not be sufficient for FT8.   I'm thinking of running it on a PI 3 A+ for portable work.

73,

Ron (KA3J)