Re: D4D Audio very low

Adam Rong

David,

It is not normal. I have used several sound cards and they are normally above 40dB, sometimes over 50dB.  This is my Sound Blaster Play !3.
  1. Can you make sure that you have chosen the correct sound card in software? It is in Setting - Audio.
  2. Can you double check if you have installed the parts properly? If yes, try to bypass the crystal in the front end by a 103 or 104 cap to see if the audio increases.
  3. Also, if you can decode something, you don’t have to worry too much.

在 2019年6月6日,上午8:36,N8DAH <Dherron@...> 写道:

I have used 3 different cards from a StarTech to a SoundBlaster SBX and a cheap no name usb. All at 100% mic level its hard to get 30-40db.

73

 David