Re: D4D: First Shipment

Adam Rong

Charlie,

Thanks for the information. Normally it takes 7 days to arrive US West Coast and 14 days to arrive East Coast, so it is within normal range. I am looking forward to your success of building and operating. Also, you are welcome to write review for D4D at:
https://www.eham.net/reviews/addreview/14267

BTW, I cannot access my Gmail mailbox from yesterday. I will figure out a way soon. Meanwhile, you can send email to this group if it is not that private. If you place order, you can directly send payment to PayPal rongxh@... and leave message. I will process accordingly.

The 3rd shipment will be shipped tomorrow.