Re: D4D: First Shipment

Charlie Vest

Group ,

My 40 meter kit arrived in Northeast Oklahoma in the mail today . I will look at the latest updates from Adam and try to get it up and running today or tomorrow .

This might help Adam get an idea how long it takes for the very center of the USA .

I also have a 30 meter one ordered that shipped with his last shipment .

I think rather quick service compared to many other packages I have ordered from China .

Best 73 ,

Charlie , W5COV

On May 21, 2019 at 12:08 PM Adam Rong <rongxh@...> wrote:

Folks,

I have updated PayPal with all the tracking numbers. Orders on May 18 and later will be shipped next Monday. I shipped by post office with tracking, so you can track it on your local post office web site in a few days. For instance, US guys can track on USPS tracking site at

You can also track on EMS web site in China here:

Normally it will take 10-20 days, so give it some patience and you will get it anyway.

On Tue, May 21, 2019 at 9:19 AM Adam Rong via Groups.Io <rongxh= gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:
Folks,

I just shipped three boxes yesterday to my shipping agent and today they will ship to worldwide. The backlog is not cleared so I will ship some more next Monday. After shipping, I will update tracking number in PayPal.

The full manual preview draft is already in the files section. I will take time to improve it this week. You will see a brand new version when you get the kit.