Re: D4D: Test 30m JS8CALL

Adam Rong

Hi Doug,

Thanks for your support. The schematic of 40m is in the Photos directory. You can access through my web site. I will publish all schematics for 30 and 20m in Documentions directory soon.

在 2019年5月26日,上午9:19,Doug Hendricks <ki6ds1@...> 写道:

Where do we get schematic?  If we are going to have to make mods, we need a schematic.  I have purchased a 20 and 40 meter version.

On Sat, May 25, 2019, 6:04 PM Adam Rong <rongxh@...> wrote:
Folks,

You can order 30m JS8CALL kit directly on my web site. Also, I have added Y audio adapter in case you just have one audio connector for headset on your PC. Please note MacBook Air won’t work.

http://crkits.com

在 2019年5月26日,上午4:32,Charlie Vest <cvest@...> 写道:

I would be happy to do testing on 30 meters also when you are ready.

Charlie , W5COV

On May 24, 2019 at 12:57 PM John M <kf6efg@...> wrote:

Planning on it in 14 to 30 days.
:-)

On Fri, May 24, 2019 at 12:24 PM Adam Rong < rongxh@...> wrote:
Folks,

Anyone is interested in testing 10.130 version for JS8CALL? Beta testing is required as JS8CALL activity is low here.