Re: D4D: First Shipment

I have updated PayPal with all the tracking numbers. Orders on May 18 and later will be shipped next Monday. I shipped by post office with tracking, so you can track it on your local post office web site in a few days. For instance, US guys can track on USPS tracking site at

You can also track on EMS web site in China here:

Normally it will take 10-20 days, so give it some patience and you will get it anyway.

On Tue, May 21, 2019 at 9:19 AM Adam Rong via Groups.Io <rongxh=gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:
Folks,

I just shipped three boxes yesterday to my shipping agent and today they will ship to worldwide. The backlog is not cleared so I will ship some more next Monday. After shipping, I will update tracking number in PayPal.

The full manual preview draft is already in the files section. I will take time to improve it this week. You will see a brand new version when you get the kit.