Re: D4D for 6m band?

Adam Rong

Greg,

It could be challenging due to thermal drift of the crystal. A TCXO is very expensive to customize. However, we can give it a try to build a sample.

在 2019年5月21日,下午4:09,Greg DL3GJ <gjacykowski@...> 写道:

Hi Adam, congrats on fantastic product idea!

I checked the archive and did not find the answer so created new topic: did you consider making a 6m version of the D4D TRX? As most of the traffic on the "magic band" is FT8 it would be perfect device to take for travel - combined with Raspberry Pi and small, portable antenna... If possible - one for me please!

73 de DL3GJ Greg