Re: IMD performance of D4D

Adam Rong

Gang,

Compared with 2nd and 3rd harmonics, the adjacent channel IMD products are higher. I did try to attenuate the input audio and it will improve but the result was not so satisfying. In this way, I have decided to remove C20 and C23 to change the LPF from elliptical to regular filter. It will improve the impedance matching with the antenna at the cost of higher 2nd harmonics. I will add this note into the full manual.

Beta testers, please remove C20 and C23 as well.

For serious builders, please follow this page to try:
https://pa3csg.nl/?page_id=40