Re: DSB transceiver for Digital mode

I have decided on all the key parts, and purchased most of them. The relay reliability is very important, so I have chosen Zettler, the same brand used in Elecraft K2 kit I have purchased before. The ferrite FT37-43 is produced by Fair-Rite and purchased from Mouser. All the capacitors under 1uF is produced by Torch, the top brand in China.

I will announce the product via my web site in the May 11-12 weekend and start to take order. The first order will be shipped no later than May 20. If you wish to get some assembled kits, please let me know ahead of time.