Re: STILL LOOKING

Gary Freeman

Hi. Bob

I have a CRK10-A (for 40 meters) that I made 150+ QSO’s on.  I haven’t used it much in the past year or so because I got into building radios and now have a dozen pieces of QRP gear (I like QRP a lot).

My radio was also built by Larry:  he added actual crystal sockets to mine, so I could explore other frequencies.  (You do have to open up the radio to change the crystals).

Right now the radio has a crystal set installed for 7.033 MHz, and if you want it I will include a second set of crystals for another frequency.

I’m asking $55.  In the interest of getting it a nice home, I will pay shipping to get it to you.

Let me know what you think.  If you’d like it we can figure out arrangements.

72 de Gary W0ITT

Sent from Mail for Windows 10