Re: STILL LOOKING

ZSUGF@...

-----Original Message-----
From: pileupjunkie via Groups.Io <beargyrils@...>
To: crkits <crkits@groups.io>
Sent: Mon, Dec 10, 2018 8:48 am
Subject: Re: [crkits] STILL LOOKING

Hi Gary your the only one that responded. Can you give me a price or maybe a trade? I have the SSB rug and it was built by Larry. Let me know and thanks for responding 73 Bob AF2DX

On Dec 9, 2018 9:27 PM, Gary Freeman <ZSUGF@...> wrote:
Hi, Bob

Are you talking about the CRK10-A radio?  I have one I’m not using much and a bunch of crystals.  Let me know if no one else has what you’re looking for.

72 de Gary W0ITT (ex – WA0ZSU)

Sent from Mail for Windows 10