Re: STILL LOOKING

Hi Gary your the only one that responded. Can you give me a price or maybe a trade? I have the SSB rug and it was built by Larry. Let me know and thanks for responding 73 Bob AF2DX

On Dec 9, 2018 9:27 PM, Gary Freeman <ZSUGF@...> wrote:

Hi, Bob

Are you talking about the CRK10-A radio?  I have one I’m not using much and a bunch of crystals.  Let me know if no one else has what you’re looking for.

72 de Gary W0ITT (ex – WA0ZSU)

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: crkits@groups.io <crkits@groups.io> on behalf of pileupjunkie via Groups.Io <beargyrils@...>
Sent: Sunday, December 9, 2018 1:16:06 PM
To: crkits@groups.io
Subject: [crkits] STILL LOOKING

Hi gang,
while being sick last year much of my ham gear was taken.
I really miss the small 3 watt rock bound rig since I had lots of fun with it.
if anyone has one collecting dust please let me know if you care to sell or trade.
I will be moving to Atlantic City soon so I hope to do better with QRP near the salt water.
73
BOB AF2DX