Kangaroo 40 Meter SSB Transceiver - question

stellavox@...

Hello,

New member here.  I finally got around to finishing up this transceiver that I got from Ebay a few years ago.  It's uses DC conversion with the KK7B-derived phasing technique to generate and decode SSB.   I happened to compare the transmit circuitry and realize that it bascially the sae as the CR kits CS and KN transceivers that leads me to believe that it was designed by Adam.  Very well executed boards and parts. Documentation was minimal (and in Chinese) but I got it going successfully.

Having a problem though.  Receive alternate sideband supression is not good.  I believe it may be a problem in the phasing circuitry design.  Would appreciate any help.

THANKS very much

Charles K1ETU