Re: Year end big promotions

Cues Ahero

Hi,would like a crk10 and 2 sandwich vfo,s if available. Paypal invoice cool.thanks,wr6s

On Wed, Oct 3, 2018, 5:04 PM Adam Rong <rongxh@...> wrote:
Gang,

I plan to clean out some items of my stock so I have the following additional discount (still free shipping but 10% off for 2nd purchase will not apply) available until the end of this year.

R3500D assembled ARDF receiver for 3500-3600 kHz  32 USD each
PJ-2D assembled ARDF receiver for 2 meter band  90 USD each (2 pcs remaining)
CRK-10A CW transceiver  35 USD each
Sandwich digital VFO  15 USD each
HT-1A kit 125 USD each
HT-1A assembled radio 150 USD each
10 pcs Choc perf board  20 USD each
DIY7 series coils (3.8, 7, 14, 21) 1 USD each

Email order will be accepted. I can send invoice through PayPal so you can pay with credit card via PayPal.