Re: Year end big promotions

Adam Rong

Gang,

I plan to clean out some items of my stock so I have the following additional discount (still free shipping but 10% off for 2nd purchase will not apply) available until the end of this year.

R3500D assembled ARDF receiver for 3500-3600 kHz 32 USD each
PJ-2D assembled ARDF receiver for 2 meter band 90 USD each (2 pcs remaining)
CRK-10A CW transceiver 35 USD each
Sandwich digital VFO 15 USD each
HT-1A kit 125 USD each
HT-1A assembled radio 150 USD each
10 pcs Choc perf board 20 USD each
DIY7 series coils (3.8, 7, 14, 21) 1 USD each

Email order will be accepted. I can send invoice through PayPal so you can pay with credit card via PayPal.

在 2018年9月11日,上午9:58,Adam Rong <rongxh@...> 写道:

Gang,

This is the 7th year of my kit business. Starting from October 1 (shipping date) till the end of this year, I will offer discount as follows:

1. All products on http://crkits.com will be free shipping to worldwide.
2. If you buy the second pcs of a product, you get 10% off. So invite your friend to buy along so both of you can get 5% off.
3. You can place orders now to qualify the above discount if you accept shipping later than Oct 1.