Re: HT-1A progress update

Adam Rong

Gang,

The first batch will be depleted soon and we are waiting for the 2nd batch because the case customization might take a few weeks. So far the feedback is quite positive and we are waiting for the first eham.net review soon.

Most kits went to Japan. As the Tokyo ham fair is coming soon, please check out the sample at the QRP village booth if you are visiting Japan. It becomes a tradition thanks to Nakajima-san that CRKits products are shown in the QRP village booth every year.

Recently I purchased a few old Kenwood radios like TS-940S and I am amazed by the great performance and nice design about 30 years old. The documents are well written so I can easily repair my radio if it goes wrong. Good examples for me to follow.