Re: HT-1A progress update

Adam Rong

Update:
The designer improved fast tuning experience and added a feature to select side tone from 500, 600 and 700 Hz by firmware. A minor fix is also applied to PCB to improve AGC response.

I am going to make the product orderable from my web store on July 1 at regular price 150 USD for kit and 175 USD for assembled radio. Introductory price is still valid this month to save 25 USD each. Please make payment now to my PayPal rongxh@... and I will ship based on the order time. The first lot will be limited to 20.