Re: HT-1A progress update

Adam Rong

Gang,

Today is the first day of the dragon boat holiday here in China. I spent some good time testing HT-1A radio in Century Park of Shanghai. Here I share the video:

Please note that two radios are prototypes so they might not look nice, and the firmware might look different from the final product, but they will be good enough to give you initial impression of the features and performance. In the standard configuration of the product we will not offer speaker or battery pack, but you can add by yourself.

在 2018年6月15日,下午11:23,Adam Rong <rongxh@...> 写道:

Gang,

We are working hard to finalize the firmware to improve experience. The first batch of 10 boards are ready. We will arrange SMT and prepare kits shortly. Documentations will be prepared. We will ship the first 10 kits based on the order time. We already have many pending orders so I will let you know when payment can be made before my shipment.

We want to hear from the first batch customers before we place massive production orders. It won't take too long if we pull the trigger but we would rather wait for a satisfying result.