Re: Something new: HT-1A [2 Attachments]

Adam Rong

Photo is here:

This is a 20/40m dual bander, CW transmission only but receives SSB as well in a wide range. RF output is about 5 watts. It has a LCD display and big room for battery and speaker adding by end customers. We encourage building so in the kit form, you will need to solder a few through hole parts on the main board with all the SMD parts pre-mounted. Even for the assembled radio, you will be given a blank PCB to install a LM386 amplifier for speaker if you wish to install a speaker by yourself. This board is also for the installation of a battery pack of 3S 18650 Li-ion. As there is problem to ship battery and speaker, both of them will not be offered along with the kit.

The introductory price for kit will be at 125 USD including shipping, and 150 USD for assembled. They will be about 25 USD higher after it is formally sold. You can place email order now. Kits will be shipped in about 10 days.

在 2018年6月3日,下午2:40,Adam Rong rongxh@... [CHINA_QRP] <CHINA_QRP@...> 写道:

Gang,

This product will be released in about a month. It is designed by the designer of HB-1B and will be sold by crkits and distributors only. Mostly in assembled form, but I will offer a few kits with simple instruction manual in this group. You just need to solder a few through hole parts and I built mine in 2 hours. Let me know if you are interested. Price? Cheaper than the assembled radio.