Re: Something new: HT-1A

Claudio Moreno

Curious about. Keep me informed, please.

Em 03/06/2018 09:07, Adam Rong rongxh@... [CHINA_QRP] escreveu:

KHK,

Thanks for your feedback. Yahoo group is so broken. I will send photos offline and you guys can just leave your email addresses if you are interested.

在 2018年6月3日,下午7:48,khk@... [CHINA_QRP] <CHINA_QRP@...> 写道:

Yahoo is not showing the attachments to your post: The email I received indicates that there are two images, but does not actually show them. The post on the Yahoo site also shows an attachment icon, but again, the actual attachments are missing. I am always interested in building something, but would like to know what trouble I am getting into before I commit :)