Efforts to ship faster

Adam Rong

Gang,

I have an over time job and I travel a lot for business. It explains why I ship less often and the average waiting time is long recently.

I made a bit change. I will store a few kits in the warehouse of my shipping agent, so once I receive order, I just give command like “ship parcel A to customer X” and my shipping agent will ship within 24~48 hours.

Currently I have these goods for faster shipping (and the list will change quickly):
FT8 20m receiver kit $9.9 including shipping
FT8 20m receiver kit with antenna $14.9 including shipping
R3500D ARDF receiver (assembled) $39 with free shipping in May
2x choc Perfboards with a metal case $15 each plus $7 shipping