Re: New Products Plan - NP0 or C0G monolithic capacitors

Adam Rong

Gang,

Merry Christmas!

I have shipped all the cap orders with a small gift. You can make an oscillator or even a Pixie2. Enjoy.

2017年12月15日 09:43,"Adam Rong" <rongxh@...>写道:

Guys,

I will offer another assortment at the same price. Please contact offline. I have ordered the parts and will ship next Monday if everything is smooth.

5.1pF
10pF
18pF
33pF
39pF
68pF
82pF
120pF
390pF
560pF

在 2017年12月15日,上午12:24,Adam Rong <rongxh@...> 写道:

Would 10 each of these values good for you? I will ask for $5 for each set of total 100 pcs and the shipping cost would be $5 each time.

15pF
22pF
27pF
47pF
100pF
150pF
220pF
270pF
470pF
820pF

2017年12月14日 08:11,"John Cronhelm johncronhelm@... [CHINA_QRP]" <CHINA_QRP@...>写道:

Hi Adam,
Any chance you can send out
Smaller quantities of monolithic capacitors. May need some later but not right now.
John Vo1jcc.

On Dec 13, 2017 12:48 PM, "Adam Rong rongxh@... [CHINA_QRP]" <CHINA_QRP@...> wrote:

Gang,

Recently a famous QRPer in United States wrote to me looking for a good source of NP0 or C0G monolithic capacitors for VFO, and my recommendation is the light green capacitors that I have been using in my kits. It has a small Torch marking on the body. It is the best brand in China and the local price is about 2~3 times higher than other brands.

For the C0G or NP0, 5% tolerance, 100 volt type, it is good for both VFO and LPF purposes. The MOQ in China is 500 pcs, but I would like to split it into 100 pcs, asking for 5 USD not including shipping. C0G or NP0 capacitor value is no greater than 820 pF. Please let me know if you are interested, and the values you are looking for. Thank you.