Re: New Products Plan - NP0 or C0G monolithic capacitors

JOHN CRONHELM

Thanks for letting me know the values you are offering.
None required at the present.

On Thursday, December 14, 2017, 12:54 PM, Adam Rong rongxh@... [CHINA_QRP] wrote:

Would 10 each of these values good for you? I will ask for $5 for each set of total 100 pcs and the shipping cost would be $5 each time.

15pF
22pF
27pF
47pF
100pF
150pF
220pF
270pF
470pF
820pF

2017年12月14日 08:11,"John Cronhelm johncronhelm@... [CHINA_QRP]" <CHINA_QRP@...>写道:

Hi Adam,
Any chance you can send out
Smaller quantities of monolithic capacitors. May need some later but not right now.
John Vo1jcc.

On Dec 13, 2017 12:48 PM, "Adam Rong rongxh@... [CHINA_QRP]" <CHINA_QRP@...> wrote:

Gang,

Recently a famous QRPer in United States wrote to me looking for a good source of NP0 or C0G monolithic capacitors for VFO, and my recommendation is the light green capacitors that I have been using in my kits. It has a small Torch marking on the body. It is the best brand in China and the local price is about 2~3 times higher than other brands.

For the C0G or NP0, 5% tolerance, 100 volt type, it is good for both VFO and LPF purposes. The MOQ in China is 500 pcs, but I would like to split it into 100 pcs, asking for 5 USD not including shipping. C0G or NP0 capacitor value is no greater than 820 pF. Please let me know if you are interested, and the values you are looking for. Thank you.