Re: KN-Q7A VRS CS

kb1gmx@...

it was easy enough for me and was done as I tend to be impatient.  I build
with parts I have now rather than parts that may arrive some day.

Its more a matter of experience of my youth when money was scarce'
and I had to figure out how to do things because I could not buy what
I wanted.  Often even if money was not an issue what I wanted was
not available though local outfits.  So I learned how to do what what
desired.

Solving problems of whats needed and what I have are part of what
I enjoy of building.  It is a challenge.

Allison/Kb1GMX