Re: KN-Q7A VRS CS

Adam Rong

It is not easy to remove turns. You can buy DIY7-21 from me at 1.5 USD each plus reasonable freight.

On Oct 6, 2017 9:42 AM, kb1gmx@... [CHINA_QRP] wrote:

I'm one that does SSB from scratch and modding my KNQ7A was more for the fun buying a

kit that does more.

15M, since we are going down the sunspot cycle I'd expect most would opt for 17M or 20M.
Good to hear there are people that are not turned off by low solar numbers.  I say that having
done very well the bottom of last cycle on 10M running QRP (4W) homebrew SSB.

FYI with a sharp eye and tweezers its possible to remove turns from the dy-7 coils.

allison/kb1gmx