Re: From Bob AF2DX

Hi ADAM. No family here so things are quite on holidays. Making Contacts is hard with all the QRM but did manage. A few 1 to 200 miles aways big DX but it keep my CW up. Have a nice Holiday BOB AF2DX

From: "Adam Rong rongxh@... [CHINA_QRP]" <CHINA_QRP@...>
Sender: CHINA_QRP@...
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2017 23:59:40 +0800
To: <CHINA_QRP@...>
ReplyTo: CHINA_QRP@...
Subject: Re: [CHINA_QRP] From Bob AF2DX

Hi Bob,

Good to hear from you again. Take care of yourself and your family.

Here in China, it is a national holiday equivalent to July 4 in US. We have several days off, so we will plan for a family trip driving my car.

在 2017年10月2日,下午11:26,beargyrils@... [CHINA_QRP] <CHINA_QRP@...> 写道:

Still here but in the hospital again with my HB1B QRP radio To much QRM but copy strong stations OK. 73 BoB AF2DX