Pixie2 on Choc Perfboard

Adam Rong

Gang,

I made this popular CW radio on 2 units of Choc Perfboard today. The circuit has a 2N3906 acting as TX/RX offset as well as sidetone control (which is my modification). I plan to add a OMRON switch on the board to make it self contained CW key.

As you can see on the bottom side, there are quite a few solder bridges and short jumpers for connection purposes, but there are no long wire jumpers.

If you are interested, I can make a board kit at low cost at 7.99 USD including basic air shipping (2-4 weeks) or 9.99 USD including priority air shipping (1-3 weeks).