Re: CS-60?

AA7US

Adam,

Here in the USA, the 60M band is comprised of 5 each 2.8 kHz wide "channels" centered on 5.332, 5.348, 5.358, 5.373 and 5.405 MHz.  Since the FT8 digital mode is currently being conducted on the 5.358 MHz channel, that's the one I'd opt for if I had a CS-60.

Of course it'd be easy to reprogram the Sandwich VFO to change channels.

---In CHINA_QRP@..., <rongxh@...> wrote :

Gang,

Recently I heard China is going to open 60 meter amateur radio band as well, with the power limit of 15 watt (EIRP). I suppose CS-series would be good for this purpose. As I am not very clear about the band plan for each country, I would like to hear from your ideas.