Re: Bias current problems

AA7US

That's a good point to remember about the CS series transceivers having higher RX current due to the operation of the sandwich VFO.

Keep in mind the sandwich VFO assembly instructions mention you can disable (destroy) the status LED on the Arduio Pro Mini's circuit board to save 1.5mA of current consumption.  I opted not to do this because I was too worried I'd inadvertently harm the circuit board.

---In CHINA_QRP@..., <rongxh@...> wrote :

The RX mode current is increased from around 40-mA to around 70-mA for CS series because the added Sandwich digital VFO will consume more.