Frequency Coverage of KN-Q7A

Adam Rong

Hi all,

I need to collect your feedback on the frequency coverage of the upcoming KN-Q7A. The design is for around 7050kHz which is good for China and ITU region 3. Please let me know your favorite frequency in Europe and North and South America for this kind of SSB rig on 40m band. Thank you.

BTW, the prototype PCB gerber release is planned tomorrow. We have made quite a few small changes. This is the revisit of the original design based on the past experience, and we hope you will like what we have designed for you.

73 de BD6CR/4, Adam