Re: Problems on startup

Adam Rong

Hi Boris,

It seems normal. If you check everything is normal, you can try to insert a piece of insulator between LCD module bottom area and the front panel PCB, because there is a IDC connector solder area, and if it happens to have some unwanted short circuit, you may see such abnormal behavior.

73 de BD6CR/4, Adam

On 2011-9-4 15:02, s53bb wrote:

Adam,

I checked the encoder and connection to the MCU.
I'm not shure about proper function of the encoder, therefore I'd like to clerifay proper function.

When I turn thne knob clockwise or counter clockwise ther is a contact betwent pin 38 an 39 on MCU. Is that OK?

TNX
Boris