Re: Status Update of KN-Q10A

Adam Rong

Hi All,

Now you can read the well written manual by our friend Mark from the United States.

http://www.qsl.net/n/n7eku/kn-q10a-final-draft.pdf

73 de BD6CR/4, Adam

--- In CHINA_QRP@..., "RONGXINHUA" <rongxh@...> wrote:

Hi All,

Manual Rev. A has been posted on time on 7/17. We are looking forward to seeing the Rev. B, but maybe a bit delay, due to the debug of one toroid coil winding issue. Now the blocker is cleared and the ship is in full speed. Stay tuned.

I still have a few KN-Q10A kit in stock. If you are interested, please send me email offline.

73 de BD6CR/4, Adam

--- In CHINA_QRP@..., "RONGXINHUA" <rongxh@> wrote:

Hi All,

Thanks for your support and patience. The kit is on schedule, and will be shipped from the manufacturer to me sometime early next week.

This is my plan.

June 21: Get kits from manufacturer and start trial build.
June 23: Finish trial build. Verify quality replacement parts.
June 24: Kitting with quality replacement parts.
June 25: First kit shipment to worldwide.
June 26: Start draft English manual writing.
July 3: Finish draft English manual writing.
July 17: Start assembled kit shipment to worldwide.
July 17: Publish English manual Rev A.
July 31: Publish English manual Rev B with native speaker's edition.

73 de BD6CR/4, Adam