HT-1A progress update

Adam Rong

Gang,

We are working hard to finalize the firmware to improve experience. The first batch of 10 boards are ready. We will arrange SMT and prepare kits shortly. Documentations will be prepared. We will ship the first 10 kits based on the order time. We already have many pending orders so I will let you know when payment can be made before my shipment.

We want to hear from the first batch customers before we place massive production orders. It won't take too long if we pull the trigger but we would rather wait for a satisfying result.