Topics

Wiki for Group still says Yahoo

Gregg Levine

Hello!
And I am looking for information regarding Lee's Membership Card, and
found the Wiki. The Wiki told me where to look for the card.

And it also confirmed that it still thinks it is hosted on Yahoo Groups.

Oh and it also believes it was written by a group of frantic Sehlats.
-----
Gregg C Levine gregg.drwho8@...

Gregg Levine wrote:
Hello!
And I am looking for information regarding Lee's Membership Card, and
found the Wiki. The Wiki told me where to look for the card.

And it also confirmed that it still thinks it is hosted on Yahoo Groups.

Oh and it also believes it was written by a group of frantic Sehlats.
Hi Gregg,

I didn't know there *was* a wiki! What's its address? Is it for the cosmacelf list? I've never had a yahoo group for the 1802MC.

A designer knows he has achieved perfection not when there is
-- Antoine de Saint Exupery

Gregg Levine

Hello!
It's mentioned in the footer. Right here
https://groups.io/g/cosmacelf/wiki/14027 and there is information
about your riig. I wasn't sure about the whole thing either, and I
wanted to make sure my future posts didn't cross it. And it still
thinks it was written by a bunch of frantic Sehlats.
-----
Gregg C Levine gregg.drwho8@...

On Sun, Aug 2, 2020 at 11:11 PM Lee Hart <leeahart@...> wrote:

Gregg Levine wrote:
Hello!
And I am looking for information regarding Lee's Membership Card, and
found the Wiki. The Wiki told me where to look for the card.

And it also confirmed that it still thinks it is hosted on Yahoo Groups.

Oh and it also believes it was written by a group of frantic Sehlats.
Hi Gregg,

I didn't know there *was* a wiki! What's its address? Is it for the
cosmacelf list? I've never had a yahoo group for the 1802MC.

A designer knows he has achieved perfection not when there is
-- Antoine de Saint Exupery

Jim Kirk looks up at the grain storage spaces at the falling tribbles
falling on him, and says, "There must be hundreds of tribles up there.
Thousands of them. I wonder how many of them there are."
Spock promptly announces, "1,771,541. That is assuming that one
tribble got inside there three days ago, and had a normal litter."
Spock promptly gets stared at.
Star Trek "The Trouble with Tribbles" by David Gerrold as by quoted by
the author above.

Gregg Levine

Hello!
[Editing accomplished!]
I should also mention that my travels was accomplished by going to the
site also, plus reviewing the FAQ.

I also corrected my footed quote.
-----
Gregg C Levine gregg.drwho8@...

Gregg Levine wrote:
Hello!
And I am looking for information regarding Lee's Membership Card, and
found the Wiki. The Wiki told me where to look for the card.

And it also confirmed that it still thinks it is hosted on Yahoo Groups.

Oh and it also believes it was written by a group of frantic Sehlats.
Hi Gregg,

I didn't know there *was* a wiki! What's its address? Is it for the
cosmacelf list? I've never had a yahoo group for the 1802MC.

A designer knows he has achieved perfection not when there is
-- Antoine de Saint Exupery
Jim Kirk looks up at the grain storage spaces at the falling tribbles
landing on him, and says, "There must be hundreds of tribles up there.
Thousands of them. I wonder how many of them there are."
Spock promptly announces, "1,771,541. That is assuming that one
tribble got inside there three days ago, and had a normal litter."
Spock promptly gets stared at.
Star Trek "The Trouble with Tribbles" by David Gerrold as by quoted
by the author above.

Hank Riley

Edited

I made a bunch of corrections about an hour ago.  They were lost by mistake (merely changing windows made the changes vaporize).

In about an hour the edits will be restored.

Thanks Gregg for finding and mentioning a few of the obvious ones.

Gregg Levine

Hello!
You're very welcome Hank. Oh and I spell my name with two g's at the end.
-----
Gregg C Levine gregg.drwho8@...

On Sun, Aug 2, 2020 at 11:50 PM Hank Riley via groups.io
<n1ltv=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

I made a bunch of corrections about an hour ago. They were lost by mistake (merely changing windows made the changes vaporize).

In about an hour the edits will be restored.

Thanks Greg for finding and mentioning a few of the obvious ones.
_._,_._,_
Jim Kirk looks up at the grain storage spaces at the falling tribbles
landing on him, and says, "There must be hundreds of tribles up there.
Thousands of them. I wonder how many of them there are."
Spock promptly announces, "1,771,541. That is assuming that one
tribble got inside there three days ago, and had a normal litter."
Spock promptly gets stared at.
Star Trek "The Trouble with Tribbles" by David Gerrold as quoted by
the author above.

Hank Riley

Wiki is now corrected.

The web record of my post now also now spells your name correctly as Gregg.   :)