From: cosmacelf@groups.io <cosmacelf@groups.io> on behalf of Mike Riley <mikehriley@...>
Sent: Friday, July 31, 2020 11:44 AM
To: cosmacelf@groups.io <cosmacelf@groups.io>
Subject: [cosmacelf] Sorry

Well, I have been informed that I have created a problem here.  So from this point forward anything concerning Pico/Elf V2 boards should be sent to my private email: mikehriley@....  Any updates or other info related to this project will now only be posted on my own website.  Sorry for being a nuisance.
     Mike

Paul Schmidt

I concur with Josh, that announcements and questions to the ‘group’ should always be welcome, but when it comes down to non-group communications, such as placing orders and direct inquiries, that those should be done my private emails rather than clog up the forum with all those messages. You have to admit, there has been a LOT of forum message traffic regarding this offering.