Topics

Scatterbrained

Mike Riley

Hello all,
   Sorry all but I have been a bit scatter brained lately.  I made a good list for those wanting Pico/Elf boards but did not make a list for those wanting the older Micro/Elf boards, and there are just too many emails in my email box to sift through them and I fear I may have let some fall through the cracks.  If you are interested in the Micro/Elf (Not Pico/Elf V2) board, they are $1.45 each plus shipping.  Email me privately with your address.  Micro/Elf boards are available now.
     Thanks,
         Mike

Stuart Remphrey

Hi Mike, sorry I can't see your contact info in the Directory at groups.io: how do we contact you off-list?  (oddly, I _can_ see other-Mike there though!)

FYI, I'd be up for 2 of each.
I'm most keen on Pico/Elf, but Micro/Elf is also of interest. However since we're (currently still) in Singapore I'd rather wait until Pico/Elf is also available and combine postage, which will probably be a good deal more than the PCB cost! Glad you could get cost of the PCB down, btw, and it sounds as though you're still happy with the resulting quality.

Hank Riley

Stu,

Here's your (easy) answer:

                           mikehriley   at    hotmail   dot    com

You can also find any member's email address through the website, but this is easier.  By writing Mike's email this way, it will not be detected by the Groups.io website and hidden from view on that website.

There are plenty of other Mikes, but there is only one other Riley.  :)

Hank