Topics

questio re board

Clyde Smith

long time reader of group.  old hobbyist
please dont shoot me but question re old texas instruments. not 1802

anyone know of a group like this one but devoted to texas instruments stuff????

ive got a ti 32010 evaluation board from eons ago.   free for shipping
thanks   clyde smith hkryclyde @yahoo.com

wrcooke@...

Hi Clyde,

Not specific to Texas Instruments, but the Classic Computer mailing list covers, well, pretty much all classic computers.  It is a bit "big iron" centric, but smaller stuff gets discussed a lot.

Will

On 09/21/2020 12:43 PM Clyde Smith via groups.io <hkryclyde@...> wrote:

long time reader of group.  old hobbyist
please dont shoot me but question re old texas instruments. not 1802

anyone know of a group like this one but devoted to texas instruments stuff????

ive got a ti 32010 evaluation board from eons ago.   free for shipping
thanks   clyde smith hkryclyde @yahoo.com

"A designer knows he has achieved perfection not when there is nothing left to add, but when there is nothing left to take away." --  Antoine de Saint-Exupery

"The names of global variables should start with    // "  -- https://isocpp.org