Topics

Pico/Elf V2

Mike Riley

Hello All,
   In the past year I have had several people contact me about Pico/Elf V2 boards, and so I have given some thought to having some made.  I do not know the current costs of having boards made, so do not know at the moment what the cost will be.  When I had the Micro/Elf boards made it was around $400 for 20 boards, the Pico/Elf is the same size so I expect the price to be similar.  I am not trying to make any money off of these, but would at least like to recoup some of the costs of having the boards made.  So question, Who is interested in getting a Pico/Elf V2 board? and how much are you willing to pay for it?  If I can get enough interest to cover 75% of the cost of having the boards made then I will consider having a run made of them.

  For those unfamiliar with the Pico/Elf V2, it is a machine mainly designed to run Elf/OS.  It has 32k ram, 32k rom, max232 rs232 port, ide/cf interface and an expansion connector, in essence in all-in-one board for running Elf/OS.
     Mike

cellarcat

Hi, Mike! I would be game for a board if you get enough interest. I have just finished wire wrapping a Pico on a large perf board but a smaller version would be nice too.

On Jul 30, 2020, at 6:41 PM, Mike Riley <mikehriley@...> wrote:

[...]

Bob Kay

Hi Mike.  Assuming the price come in at something in the 20-30 dollar range, I'd be interested in a Pico/Elf board.

Hank Riley

Mike,

It would be helpful if you could drop a few more clues our way.

Roughly the board dimensions?  Two sided?  Could you provide a picture or two?

Does this web site represent accurately the Pico/Elf V2?

Hank

joshbensadon

MIke,

You can count me in for 4 boards.  I'm good with $25 each.

Josh Bensadon
Toronto