From: cosmacelf@groups.io <cosmacelf@groups.io> on behalf of Mike Riley <mikehriley@...>
Sent: Friday, August 14, 2020 11:01 AM
To: cosmacelf@groups.io <cosmacelf@groups.io>
Subject: [cosmacelf] Pico/Elf update

Just wanted to give a quick update for those who do not check my site regularly.  I have received the production prototypes for the Pico/Elf V2 and have built one.  Unfortunately I have run out of prom chips to make a bios for it, so I am awaiting an order of prom chips to do the final checkout of the board.  I will be contacting those who were interested in boards to verify numbers, but at last count there were 41 people interested for 76 boards, which means my original plan of ordering 50 boards looks like it needs to be bumped to 100 boards.

As a side note, thanks to the group pointing me to a cheaper source for boards I have ordered and received a stack of original Micro/Elf boards so these are once again available from me, if interested contact me privately.
      Mike

Mike Riley

Sure, here are some pictures:

Pico/Elf V2: