Topics

COMIX-35 - COMX-35 Clone

ekeefe8051

Hello,

This is not my project, but I thought it may interest some of you.

This is my COMX-35 project:

ED

cellarcat

Fascinating! Thanks for posting that, Ed. I was in awe at your recreation of the COMX and was investigating building one myself but I quickly realized my mastery of Dutch is non-existant and the available schematics are not that legible. The COMIX35 changes all of that. This may be a great winter project.

On Aug 4, 2020, at 5:40 PM, ekeefe8051 via groups.io <ekeefe8051@...> wrote:

Hello,

This is not my project, but I thought it may interest some of you.

<comix-35.jpg>

This is my COMX-35 project:

<avi_comx_system_complete4.jpg>

ED

bill rowe

I've been using the comx emulator in emma for testing crosschase and it's very appealing - this would be worth a look.