Is there a facility to load Intel hex files on Elf-OS #Elf-OS #C

I have the 1802 C compiler going again. The output of the assembly stage is INTEL hex.

The  1802 C compiler with the -elf_os  option  generates code such that it uses $2000-$20FF as the stack and code begins at $2100

The code runs fine on Emma02 under Efl-2000 emulation.

Is there a tool for Elf OS that can load a  .hex file?
Bernie Murphy

Gaston Williams

I don't know of a direct load command for a hex file.  I have been using Hex2Bin to convert an Intel hex file to binary and then loading that.

Which C compiler are you using with the Elf/OS?  I would like to use C to write programs with Elf/OS, but I didn't know there was a compiler available to do that.

Best Regards,
Gaston

I have been using Ted Rossin’s C compiler that runs on any Windows system. The
companion assembler is also required.

Just Google ‘1802 C Compiler’ and you will find Ted’s site.
Bernie Murphy

I have been using Ted Rossin’s C compiler that runs on any Windows system. The
companion assembler is also required.

Just Google ‘1802 C Compiler’ and you will find Ted’s site.
Bernie Murphy

Gaston Williams

Very neat website.  Thanks, guys!

bill rowe

you can also look at lcc1802 - i'm not sure what's involved in running under elf-os
--
Bill Rowe
Olduino - an arduino for the first of us