Topics

Emma 02 V1.35 #Emulator

Marcel van Tongeren

Hi there,

I released a new version of Emma 02 yesterday, V1.35.

Main changes:
Added support in linux installation packages for OpenSUSE and Elementary OS, Zorin OS & Kali.
Added SW from the Elf II Collection from a donated system by George Musser in 2017 to the Vintage Computer Federation museum at InfoAge in Wall NJ USA. Tapes and some documents were digitized and provided by Herb Johnson retrotechnology.com in 2019. Conversion and testing was done by me in 2019 and 2020.
- Bug fixes (zoom function and MC6847 emulation).

For the full list of changes have a look at the changelog.
Downloads are available for Windows 32/64 bit, OS-X and Linux deb/rpm.

Cheers, Marcel.