Topics

Elf 2000 Firmware #ELF2K

Rob Carnegie

I just noticed that the link to the firmware on the Spare Time Gizmos website (http://www.sparetimegizmos.com/Hardware/Elf2K.htm)  is coming up 404.  Does anybody know where I can find a copy of the most recent firmware for the 22V10 and the ROM?

Rob Carnegie

David Schultz

On 9/7/19 10:47 AM, Rob Carnegie wrote:
I just noticed that the link to the firmware on the Spare Time Gizmos
website (http://www.sparetimegizmos.com/Hardware/Elf2K.htm)  is coming
up 404.  Does anybody know where I can find a copy of the most recent
firmware for the 22V10 and the ROM?

Rob Carnegie
_._,_._,_
https://web.archive.org/web/20070102161254/http://sparetimegizmos.com:80/Downloads/v60.zip

I have a plug in installed in Firefox so that when something comes up
404, a pop up window appears asking me if I want to search the Internet
Archive. Very handy.

--
https://web.archive.org/web/20190214181851/http://home.earthlink.net/~david.schultz/
(Web pages available only at the Wayback Machine because Earthlink

Dave Ruske

The v88 firmware in hex format is available here:

This link was from the Spare Time Gizmos Wiki page at:

Dave

On Sep 7, 2019, at 10:47 AM, Rob Carnegie <robcarnegie@...> wrote:

I just noticed that the link to the firmware on the Spare Time Gizmos website (http://www.sparetimegizmos.com/Hardware/Elf2K.htm)  is coming up 404.  Does anybody know where I can find a copy of the most recent firmware for the 22V10 and the ROM?

Rob Carnegie
_._,_

Rob Carnegie

I think that link just provided the EPROM contents. There should also be a file with the pattern for the 22V10 GAL.

  All of the files for the Elf2K are in the Files are of this group!

gregory simmons

I think these are the 22V10 firmware files you're looking for (attached).  I downloaded them a while back from Circuit Cellar Inc.  (They are copyrighted, but freely distributable, per the comments in the .pld files.)

Rob Carnegie

Awesome!  Thanks!

Rob Carnegie

gregory simmons - I'm not familiar with the programming environment but the comments seem to imply that these files are only associated with the Pixie replacement board.

Rob Carnegie

I found a file entitled "Elf2k Full Release.zip" that appears to have a copy of all the associated files.  Thanks All!

gregory simmons

You are correct.  My mistake... my apologies.