Topics

Eric Smith's FPGA 1802 core... #Emulator #fpga

Terry Gray

Does Eric Smith still visit this group?  I would like to know if he still has, and would post, the vhdl sources for the Xilinx Spartan 3 he created prior to porting to the Arty 7?  I am just learning VHDL for FPGA design and am wanting to port Eric's core to the Spartan 6, since I have several of them on hand.

I mean, who wouldn't want to play with a 500Mhz (equivalent) 1802, 4,5, or 6?  With a real UART, multiple GPIO's, and TI9918 interface, or, even better, a VGA?