From: Winston Lowe
To: cosmacelf@...
Sent: Wednesday, June 23, 2010 1:11 AM
Subject: Re: [cosmacelf] New member - introduction

Welcome to the group.
About 6 mouth ago I had the 1802 fever and made this,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FE8tfA6or4A
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-C9o1XCpck

It take about 1 mouth to make my own eeprom programmer
And then about 1 mouth to figure out all the logic I need for the conversion of a RCA studio ii to Cosmac elf/vip
And then i made my own assembler in PHP for the fun of it. and then with my own ASM language I made a OS.

Anyway have fun and enjoy.
Winston
KJ6ICA