Re: Noob question: examine arbitrary memory address? #ELF #memory

Lee Hart

Tor-Eirik Lunde wrote:
Yeah... I'm a bit of an amateur when it comes to electronics, so when it
comes to faults I can just about figure out the logic of things.

Nice going on finding a fix for the errors in my ways. Will have to
revisit the design once I get a semblance of a hobby workshop up and
running again 😀
No worries, mate. Hobbies are all about fun and new experiences. We learn more from our mistakes than from our successes. :-)

On the 74LS10: One way to avoid fix it is to use a 74C10. It's CMOS, and is a plug-in replacement for the 74LS10 (same pinouts). But it's an old chip and a bit hard to find.

A designer knows he has achieved perfection not when there is
-- Antoine de Saint Exupery